Sunday, March 11, 2007

So what if tommorow really is monday..

Which it infact really is... I as million others I am sure, wish it werent ,,but wishing never stopped mondays from un-invitedly stepping in from any window...

The fact that they do keep jumping in my face week after week is begining to really get on my nerves...and Ive decided its time something was done about it.
For starters Ive decided that I am going to rename monday,,to just "day" yes ,,strip it off its bite,,the "mon" part.... And second thing I am going to pull out my sleeve is,,...I will just ignore it..I will totally ignore it..maybe that will drive it away..,,or not... but worth a shot still...

The third option is rather dull but here goes. I will stop believing in weekends...Stop waitting for them. I might not have much control over mondays but weekends are an easy target....
Oh crap...this isnt going anywhere...

No comments: