Saturday, December 23, 2006

The horror scope...!

Right,,,its saturday two days to xmas,,the world is out shopping...only God knows what..!!!,, what have they been doing the whole year..!!?? well its good for someone atleast I am sure......
luckily..I dont have to do that.. me,, only time I go shopping is, when I am starving..ok,, usually a bit before that..
So with everyone else busy getting rid of their money..I decided.. to look into the stars...and see if they've got something to say...and herez what they told me:

"You are practical and persistent. You have dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded. You are nothing but a goddam Nazi."

I would like to beleive that...but frankly,,its a load of crap...except for the bullheaded nazi part ;-)

I should show this to my boss ,,, on second thought....maybe not .
Others were even better..
http://www.dressking.com/horoscope/humor.htm

My favourit one was:
CANCER
You are sympathetic and understanding to other people's problems which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

Haaa..! I am already in love with these cancer folks...!

No comments: