Saturday, April 22, 2006

I hear you Laila !!!

See: Lailas El-Haddad's blog

And it burns,, ...it burns...so bad that I can no longer hear nothing else, see nothing else, and feel nothing else.

I am not a palestenian, not even an arab, but when I hear what I hear, and I see what I see..I want to stand up and shout I AM a Palestenian. !!! My country and my people are under occupation, it is being systamatically eaten up and my impotance an inability to do anything about it burns me...

I have had discussions with well educated people, not knowing two pennys worth of history or facts about the issue at hand and yet having opinions and conclusions pasted all over their faces.
Their ignorance of what they really are supporting and what they are opposing is outrageous...

But I hear you Laila, I hear you loud and clear, I shall shout what I have heard,, shout it out so loud that the deaf shall hear ..shall finally hear what I hear, and see what I see...

No comments: