Sunday, April 30, 2006

its official....

Its offical now...that,, I am unhappy and nose diving deeper into "unhappiness"...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/happiness_formula/4787558.stm

The good news is, I am not alone :-) everyone else in my age group is also unhappy ! yeeaahh..!! Thats certainly something to cheer about ;-)

Apparently my unhappiness is very umm..expected, and I might as well just go back and sink in my sofa and drink another mug full of unhappiness. Ironically my favourite or ummm.. ok the second most favourite mug has a big smily pasted on it saying "dont worry be happy"... ofcourse why not..

But rest assured there is light at the end of the tunnel,, literally at the end...
All I have to do is just wait till I turn 50 and voila..!! Id be happy again !!! swell... cant I pull a rip van winkle, till I turn 50 ???

Oh and by the way, one book I am reeeeally ,,reallly planning/hoping/praying to read.. is "The Orientalist" . It definitly sounds like something to dig in...
And while on the subject of orientalists... heres an interesting orientalist
And even more interesting what wikipedia has to say about the actual meaning and connotations of the term orientalist.

While still on the subject of orientalists,, here is another gem that google spewed out.
The anti-orientalist. Thank you google ! I shall happily accept this as my next birthday present. .. Everyday I learn more and more how ignorant I am...

No comments: