Monday, April 03, 2006

Ice Creaaaammmmm !!!!

I was in the kitchen, when I heard it first, do-da-ding-do, do-da-ding go-do, do-da-ding-do-doo...
Hmm,,thats not my phone, it cant be my computer either, as far as I know computers dont go do-da-ding-do on their own...Lets see, its getting closer ,,sounds like its in my room..hmm. Could it be !?? Could it possibly be !!?? Wondering I look out my window, and surely enough there it was, the ice cream van !!! haaayyyy..!! yiiipppyyy....ah, but wait a minute, I am not 10 anymore, am closing in fast on my 34th year... But what the heck..!!! its there...!!!! oh that universal ice-cream-van tune !!! No matter which country you go, that tune you can recognize from miles.

But so funny to see it here, and to hear it 8 floors up in my building ! and to top it all..its bloody snowing outside Been snowing almost all day! ..!! haa ! imagine that !! an ice cream van, selling ice-cream in the snow..and that too at this odd hour, its 8:30 pm ! Cant beat that..!! Darn its only about 20 years late,,wish it were yesterday,,20 years ago..Id just run down, jump from the window if I could...and get me one !!!

But today, I just smiled...

No comments: